Terms of Service
Last updated: July, 2023
Therefore, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT (AS DEFINED BELOW) PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
1. Background. The Site provides an overview of the Leo™ platform, a Generative AI tool that simplifies the product design process. By utilizing text prompts and hand-drawn sketches, users can describe their desired product, and Leo™ designs it while incorporating engineering expertise, best practices, and DFM principles. This intuitive and elegant platform generates technical specifications and conceptual illustrations based on the inputs provided. Users can make iterative changes through text or hand-drawn instructions. Future versions of the system will also offer the transformation of chosen design concepts into complete 3D assemblies and manufacturing drawings.
2. Modification. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Nonmaterial changes will be effective immediately following posting of the revised Terms on the Site. Material changes will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting a revised version of the Terms means that you accept those changes. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we also reserve the right to change any service provided on the Site or the Site itself at our sole discretion, at any time. Such change will be effective immediately.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site. We reserve the right to suspend access to the Site to any person in breach of this Section.
4. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law. and provided that you do not violate, infringe or misapprorpirate any third party right (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights or privacy rights).
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Materials (defined below); (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
6. Account. In order to use some of the services of the Site, you may have to create an account (“Account”). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another person without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide lawful, accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Leo.ai immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between you and Leo.ai, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send an email request to Leo.ai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Payments to Leo AI. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Site is currently for free, but Leo AI may in the future charge a fee for certain access or usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Site unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Site.
8.1. Your Content. You may provide input to the Site (“Input”), and receive output generated and returned by the Site based on the Input (“Output”). Input and Output are collectively “Content”. As between the parties and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you own all Input. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Leo.ai hereby assigns to you all its right, title and interest in and to Output. This means you can use Content for any purpose, including commercial purposes such as sale, manufacture or publication, but only if you comply with these Terms at all times. Leo.ai may use Content to develop, improve, provide,maintain, advertise and/or promote the Site (including without limitation on social media), comply with applicable law, defend and enforce our rights or the rights of other users, and enforce our policies.
8.2. Your Responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted, you are solely responsible for the Content, including for ensuring that it does not violate any applicable law or these Terms or any third-party rights. You represent and warrant that you own or have all the necessary rights and permissions to provide the Input, and use it in the context of the Site. Further, you agree that you will not upload an Input that: (i) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction; (ii) is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the necessary rights from the rightful owners to lawfully use the Input in the context of the Site; (iii) creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; (iv) impersonates another person; (v) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, weapons, or illegal arms trafficking; (vi) is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is inappropriate; (vii) involves theft or terrorism; (viii) use the communications systems provided by the Site to send unauthorized commercial communications (i.e., spam) and, for clarity, you shall be solely responsible and liable at all times for any such unauthorized communications; or (ix) is otherwise malicious,illegal, unethical or fradulent. You further agree not to generate or use Outputs for illegal or unethical purposes or use the Site in any matter that: (i) creates a risk to a persons safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; (ii) impersonates another person; (iii) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, weapons, or illegal arms trafficking; (iv) is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is inappropriate; (v) involves theft or terrorism; or (vi) is malicious, illegal, unethical or fradulent.
8.3. Processing of Personal Data. If you use the Site to process personal data of third parties, you must provide legally adequate privacy notices, obtain all necessary consents and comply with all the necessary obligations for the processing of such data to be lawful at all times in the context of the Site, and you represent and warrant to us that you are processing such data in accordance and full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
8.4. Similarity of Content. You acknowledge and understand that, due to the nature of machine learning and generative artificial intelligence, Output may not be unique across users and the Site may generate the same or similar output for Leo.ai or a third party. Other users may also ask similar questions/queries and receive the same response. Responses that are requested by and generated for other users are not considered your Content. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU SHALL RELEASE US FROM ANY LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE FOREGOING.
8.5. Use of Content. We may use Content from the Site to help develop and improve the Site. Further, You grant us the right to use the Content for marketing and/or promotional purposes including without limitation, on our website, and on social media. LEO.AI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IN ANY manner.
8.6. Accuracy. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are rapidly evolving fields of study. We are constantly working to improve our Site to make them more accurate, reliable, safe and beneficial. Given the probabilistic nature of machine learning, use of our Site may in some situations result in incorrect Output that does not accurately reflect real people, places, or facts or achieve the desired goal or purpose. You must evaluate the accuracy, lawfulness, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, safety, merchentability, and any other aspect regarding the Output as appropriate for your use case, including by using human review of the Output. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LEO.AI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR HELD LIABLE IN ANY MANNER AND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE OUTPUT, THE USE OF THE OUTPUT OR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE OUTPUT.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
9.1. Materials and Marks. The: (i) Site and the content on the Site, including without limitation, the Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services, other than the Content (collectively, the “Materials”);; and (ii) trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the property of Leo.ai and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Leo.ai”, the Leo.ai logo, and other marks are Marks of Leo.ai or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights, titles and interests, whether foreign or domestic, in and to any and all trade secrets, patents, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, know-how, or similar intellectual property rights, as well as any and all moral rights, rights of privacy, publicity and similar rights of any type under the laws or regulations of any governmental, regulatory, or judicial authority, foreign or domestic.
9.2. Materials on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Materials you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
9.3. Feedbacks. We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements. If you provide any of these things, we may implement it or use it without restrictions, obligations, or any compensation to you.
10. Third Party Content
10.1. The Site enables you to view, access, link to, and use content from Third Party Sources (defined below) that are not owned or controlled by us ("Third Party Content"). he Site may also enable you to communicate and interact with Third Party Sources. "Third Party Source(s)" means: (i) third party websites, services and technologies; and (ii) our partners and customers.
10.3. We are not responsible for, and we expressly disclaim all warranties regarding, the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights of, or relating to, any Third Party Content.
10.5. We do not endorse any advertising, promotions, campaigns, products, services or other materials that is included in any Third Party Content or that is communicated to you from a Third Party Source.
10.6. By using the Site you may be exposed to Third Party Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You always have the choice of deciding whether or not to interact with a Third Party Source or to view and use Third Party Content. Your interaction with a Third Party Source and your use of, and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion and risk.
10.7. You are solely responsible and liable for your interaction with a Third Party Source. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Leo.ai, and release Leo.ai from any and all liability, arising from your use of and interaction on any Third Party Content and from your interaction with any Third Party Source. If you have any query or complaint regarding a Third Party Source or any Third Party Content, you agree to contact the Third Party Source directly.
11. Third Party Open Source Software. Portions of the Site may include third party open source software that are subject to third party terms and conditions ("Third Party Terms"). If there is a conflict between any Third Party Terms and the terms of this Agreement, then the Third Party Terms shall prevail but solely in connection with the related third party open source software. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, Leo.ai makes no warranty or indemnity hereunder with respect to any third party open source software.
12. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Materials available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Materials, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Materials. Your use of the Materials, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
13. Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Leo.ai , its users or the public.
14.2. Leo.ai permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Materials as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Leo.ai or present any false information about Leo.ai and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website (“Third Party Website”) which prohibits linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
16. Warranty Disclaimers
16.1. TThis section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
16.2. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LEO.AI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. LEO.AI DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT LEO.AI WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
16.3. WHILE THE SERVICES MAY PROVIDE ACCESS TO CERTAIN DESIGNS OR GENERAL ENGINEERING INFORMATION THE SITE CANNOT, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO, PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR USE OF THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
17. Limitation of Liability
17.1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, LEO.AI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF LEO.AI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
17.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF LEO.AI FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO LEO.AI FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
18. Indemnity. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Leo.ai and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your Content and/or any use thereof; (iii) the Materials; (iv) your violation or any violation of proprietary rights and/or any other third party rights, including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights, or privacy rights; (v) your violation of these Terms or other terms from third parties associated with Third Party Content; and/or (vi) any other violation of any other applicable law or regulation.
19. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Leo.ai or you. Leo.ai, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Leo.ai shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 19and Sections 8 (Content), 9 (Intellectual Property Rights), 15 (Privacy), 16 (Warranty Disclaimers), 17 (Limitation of Liability), 18 (Indemnity), and 20 (Independent Contractors) to 22 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
20. Independent Contractors. You and Leo AI are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Leo.ai . You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Leo AI.
21. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Leo.ai without restriction or notification to you.
22. General. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms and the relationship between you and Leo.ai shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws, and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv, Israel and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Leo.ai may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Leo.ai concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 1 YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. Nothing in these terms is intended to cancel or limit your statutory rights that cannot be cancelled or limited by applicable law; however, these Terms will be interpreted and applied to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Last updated: July, 2023